Saturday, February 10, 2007

Aunt Kristi showing Kenzie the cake she made her.
Going for the goodies.
Singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl!

January 26, 2007 Kenzie turned 2. We had her birthday party at our house Sat. the 27th after Krisjon's basketball game. Aunt Kristi, with Nonny's help, made her a Blue's Clues birthday cake. We had sandwiches and chips and dips for lunch. Kenzie was very excited about all the presents and try to open one immediately! She got a lot of great things including: a table made by Coach and Nini, tricycle from Gran, a backpack full of make-up and hair things from Aunt Kristi and Uncle Kevin, dress shoes and auga doodle from Nonny, a really cute dress from Grandpa and Grandma and an elmo barbie doll and wheel barrel from Mommy, Daddy, Krisjon and Kaden just to name a few. We had a great time and can't believe she is already two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest two year old that I know. I'm glad you had a great birthday! Give those big brothers a kiss from Aunt Laney.

Anonymous said...

I just want you to remember how difficult it was to make and decorate that cake. I will never be able to decorate cakes. But, it was all done with love. We were determined to get it finished for Kenzie. Love, Nonny