


Well I'm not sure who all we've told so I figured it was easier just to put it on here. Matt was transfered to Dallas Love Field in April and me and the kids stayed behind till school was out and we could try and sell our house. Well by August our house had not sold but we had someone wanting to do a lease to purchase. So we accepted their offer and they are leasing with the option to buy and have 12 months to decide. Unfortunetly we are unable to afford two mortgages on one salary so me and the kids have moved in with my Mom in Longview for the year. Hopefully they will take us up on the offer and we can start looking for a new home. So please pray for us. Krisjon started the second grade here. He was so excited at not having to wear uniforms! His teacher seems really nice. We know he had a good first day because he came out that afternoon all smiles and waves!

2 comments:
Good happy pictures. We had planned to come to the game today but I was sick. Larry said I had no business out there today. Dan went to Wal-Mart and got me more medicine. I am feeling better now. We will be gone leaving Oct 4 and gone 2 weeks. I hope we get to see some before we go. Love, Grandma
Krisjon is in second grade?!? That's crazy. Tell him he needs to slow down on growing too. :) You all look so great! I'll be praying that y'all sell the house.
Post a Comment