

Krisjon's school had a rainforest day for the second graders, they had all kinds of activities set up for them and a room decorated like the rainforest where they learned about the animals in the rainforest. It was really cool. For lunch they had a rainforest cafe in the gym, they made rainsticks, got a terriarium with earthworms, released ladybugs. During the middle of the day it was like a rainforest outside! We had some bad weather and tornados in the area so we spent several hours in the "tucked" position. Lots of fun with 20 scared kids! But all in all the day was great.



2 comments:
I am enjoying the new pictures. I got word of Krisjon's achievments on the baseball field. Congratulations, Krisjon, on such a great accomplishment.
What a fun day at school! I used to do a rainforest unit with my kindergartners, and we would turn the entire hallway into a rainforest! It was so funny how the 8th graders loved to walk through it! :)
Lindsay :)
Post a Comment