Mother's Day the kids surprised me with some presents, Krisjon even had a homemade card and set of cards he made all by himself. It was so special and sweet. I love ya'll!
What cute and smart kids you have. Mother's Day is always a good time to count those little blessings. Sometimes that is hard to do when you are so busy with routine. Yes, Kenzie this is what happens to the third child--just ask Kolby. Being the baby does have its benefits, though.
Wow, I love all of the updates. Your kids are getting so big. I miss you. Wish I could see you. Maybe someday when we all get a free second we can make a trip back home.
4 comments:
What cute and smart kids you have. Mother's Day is always a good time to count those little blessings. Sometimes that is hard to do when you are so busy with routine. Yes, Kenzie this is what happens to the third child--just ask Kolby. Being the baby does have its benefits, though.
Wow, I love all of the updates. Your kids are getting so big. I miss you. Wish I could see you. Maybe someday when we all get a free second we can make a trip back home.
Are you all living in Longview???
I can not believe I missed you at the baseball fields! What field did Krisjon play on?
WOW! That is awesome that you are moving to Dallas. Are you excited?
Post a Comment