Kaden got his first baseball injury practicing with Krisjon's team. He was so proud to be out there with the big boys he didn't even cry till we got home and he saw his face in the mirror! I'm sure we will have many more of these to come!
I havw been looking at a lot of your blog pictures tonight. Kaden I see you are keeping up with Krisjon with the baseball injuries. Kenzie, that sure is a cute picture you posed for your Mom to have a billfold picture. Your dog, Max, is cute. Love Grandma and Grandpa
1 comment:
I havw been looking at a lot of your blog pictures tonight. Kaden I see you are keeping up with Krisjon with the baseball injuries.
Kenzie, that sure is a cute picture you posed for your Mom to have a billfold picture.
Your dog, Max, is cute.
Love Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment