Friday, October 17, 2008

First day of Kindergarten
Start with all smiles
End with all smiles
When I say I have to leave... Tears, he is trying not to cry right here
His classroom and his teacher Mrs. Merchant, which for some reason took him a week and a half to learn but he knew Krisjon's teacher after day one? Go figure

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaden and Krisjon are so tall and big now! Time has flown by! Glad they had a good first day at school. I hope they have a great year!

Elaine said...

Thanks for the new pics. Kaden looks so sweet during the first day of school. I hope he is adjusting well. Give the kids hugs and kisses for me.

Grandma Bobbie and Grandpa Dan said...

We can see the first day of school was a good day. Krisjon and Kaden, we know you both will study and learn lots in school. Love ya'll lots